Monday, December 13, 2010

Benvenuti/ Welcome


I am an Italian/American traveler who loves to find a good spot to eat alone, with her significant other, and/or with friends and family. Every time I am in a new city I wish I could read an honest independent review of the type of places I like to go for a bite and a sip, and this motivated me to start writing. I am pesco-vegan (I eat from the vegetable and mineral world, with only occasional incursion in the ocean bounty) and my sweetheart is omnivore, thus this guide will carry comments on the vegan-friendly atmosphere of a place. I will give the address and, if known, the phone number of the place. But this is not a tourist guide, rather, a guide of taste and atmosphere. Thus practicalities about the place will be kept to a minimum. I also attach a dollar sign to each place ($=reasonable, $$=expensive, $$$= very expensive), but this is only an indication. Enjoy and buon appetito!

2 comments: